Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
The State of New Jersey allows for NJ Dreamers/undocumented students to apply for state aid programs like the Tuition Aid Grant, the EOF Program, NJ STARS and NJ STARS II, and the Governor’s Urban Scholarship so long as you meet specific criteria. You will need to complete the NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application on the HESAA website.
EOF is a state-funded program that supports New Jersey’s aspiring first-generation college students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds by providing financial aid, one-on-one and group academic counseling, academic support services, workshops, programs, events, and experiential learning and leadership opportunities to students enrolled in this comprehensive program.
What does EOF at Rutgers University-Camden offer?
- Grant funding for up to 12 semesters of study.
- A five-week pre college Summer Institute for all entering first year students
- 1:1 academic coaching and student support services with your assigned EOF counselor
- Student-centered workshops to address professional development, academic success, and other educational topics
- Experiential learning and leadership opportunities to supplement and enhance your academic experience
- A family-like environment to ensure your academic success and on-time graduation
For more information about the EOF program or to make an appointment with an EOF counselor, visit: https://eof.camden.rutgers.edu/.